Whether you need a cool and sleek SUV for your luxury-car needs or an SUV that is well-adapted to hard work, the good news is that there is an SUV for everyone! Let’s explore our options!
This is attributable to the wide range of variety from the automaker.
• Large, roomy interior space
• Large cargo area for loads
• Ability to tow(this is only available in the truck-like SUVs)
• Ability to drive on rough terrains, bushy paths, rocky roads, and even on snow
• Fantastic visibility owing to the high position of the driver seat
• Powerful engine with a wide range of options, ranging from hybrids to big V8s
• Fuel economy is way lower than other similarly sized vehicles
• Higher maintenance costs expended on components like brake pads, etc., owing to the intensity of use of components plus the size of these vehicles.
• May feel unstable with increased speed
Many new SUVs have been introduced in 2023, unveiling new features that were absent in previous versions and models. Some of these new models include the GMC Yukon, the Yukon XL, the Chevrolet Tahoe, and the Suburban, all of which were introduced to the market at about the same time.
If you drive primarily on rough terrains, the new Ford Bronco and the Bronco Sport have also been introduced in 2023 to meet your specific needs. The new Cadillac Escalade comes loaded with an unrivalled level of luxury for your luxury car needs to ensure that you thoroughly enjoy every moment. The Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat gives your premium performance with its 710 horsepower.
– Nissan Rogue SV: The price of this SUV ranges from $19,000 to $28,000, depending on the year.
2020 Nissan Rogue SV: $28,998
2019 Nissan Rogue SL: $29, 998
2018 Nissan Rogue SL: $27,998
2017 Nissan Rogue SV: $21,998
2016 Nissan Rogue SV: $19,998
The above models are not all under the Nissan brand, but all other prices fall within this range, as already stated.
– The Ford EcoSport: Starts from $19,995
– The Chevrolet Trailblazer: Starts from $19,000
– Nissan Kicks: Starts from $19,070
– Hyundai Venue: Starts from $18, 750
– The Kia Soul: Starts from $17, 590
– 2021 Toyota RAV4: $26,350
– 2021 Toyota Venza: $32, 570
– 2021 Toyota highlander: $35, 085
– 2021 Nissan Armada: $48,900
The above are some of the most affordable SUVs in 2023.